Reuleaux RX2/3 ,i belive has became a widely knew product ,as we have known, RX2/3 is one of popular high wattage mod box in the market that can used two or three 18650 cells to support max power to 150w or 250w. Wismec RX2/3 supports firmware upgradable, 0.96inch OLED screen and multi modes VW, TC-Ni, TC-Ti, TC-SS, & TCR Compatibility.
Pioneer4you IPV 8 230w Mod is the updated version of IPV6X, IPV8 Mod is one of smallest high wattage output mod in the market,used latest YiHi SX330-F8 Chip,supports max power to 230w and has a OLED screen with intuitive menu.
Pioneer4you IPV 8 230W Mod vs Wismec Reuleaux RX 2/3
- VW, TC-Ni, TC-Ti, TC-SS, & TCR Modes Compatibility
- 510 threading
- multi-colors avaiable
- USB Charging
- OLED Screen dispaly
- TC temp control
- Developed and supported by different team
- max power output : IPV 8 Box Mod was 230w ,while the RX2/3 Mod can support max power to 150w or 250w.
- Chip used : IPV8 230W Mod used latest YiHi SX330-F8 Chip.
- Battery : IPV8 230W TC Mod requires two 18650 cells,while the Wismec RX2/3 Mod can used two or three 18650 batteries.
- Resistance : Pioneer4you IPV 8 can read resistance from 0.05Ω to 1.5Ω in VW mod,while 0.15Ω to 3.0Ω in TC Mod at temperature output range: 100°C-300°C or 212°F-572°F ,the RX2/3 was 0.1 – 3.5ohm for VW Mod,while 0.05 – 1.5ohm for TC modes at temperature output range at 200°F – 600°F / 100°C – 315°C .
So,if you want buy a powerful mod box with high wattage and excellent performance,then buy Wismec Reuleaux RX2/3 will right for you,and RX2/3 Mod Box has launched the market for ages with many good reviews. But if you want buy a portable but powerful mod,then you can give IPV8 Box Mod a shot,it used latest YiHi SX330-F8 Chip to give you a great vaping experience.