eVic AIO Kit is released by Joytech last week, is a 75w TC Starter Kit,features interchangeable plate design ,upgradable firmware,Large 0.96-inch OLED screen,RTC (Real Time Clock) On Display, Multiple Atomizer Heads compatbility.
eVic VTC Dual with ULTIMO Kit was released by Joytech today, eVic VTC Dual Kit features the replaceable back cover for alternatively using one or two cells as you prefer where maximum output can be reached to 75W and 150W respectively,innovative MG series heads used and pure flavor .
This blog will presents a comparison between these two joytech TC Kits : eVic AIO Kit VS Joytech eVic VTC Dual Kit
- Developed and Supported by Joytech
- Full Kit with a Atomizer
- RTC (Real Time Clock) On Display
- RTC/VW/VT(Ti, Ni, SS316))/TCR/BYPASS Modes Supported
- Upgradable firmware
- Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm under VT/TCR Mode,0.1-3.5ohm under VW/BYPASS Mode
- Temperature Range:100-315℃/200-600℉
- 510 threading
- eJuice capacity : eVic AIO Kit with 3.5mL eJuice,the eVic VTC Dual with Ultimo was 4mL.
- Battery : eVic AIO 75W Kit requires single 18650 cell,while the Joytech eVic VTC Dual TC Kit can be used single or two cells.
- Output Power : Joytech eVic AIO Kit supports max power to 75w, the eVic VTC Dual Kit with Ultimo by Joyetech can support power to 75w and 150w respectivly.
- eVic VTC Dual Kit by Joytech used MG Series Heads and with more colors avaiable.