GBOX70 is the first all in one kit by GeekVape,while the CUPTI 2 is the newest device by kangertech,is the updated version of CUPTI 75W all in one kit.
Both GBOX 70 and CUPTI 2 Kit are all in one device,see what’s the different between them below
- Unique all in design
- Single 18650 cells used
- 510 threading
- OLED Screen Display
- 5mL eJuice capacity
- USB Charging
- Developed by different team
- output power : GBOX70 supports max power to 70w,the CUPTI 2 Kit was 100w.
- Kanger CUPTI 2 All in one kit is for MTL and DL,the GeekVape GBOX70 didnt.
- GeekVape GBOX70 Starter Kit supports Wattage/SSTC/NITC/TITC/TCR mode,CUPTI 2 didnt.
- CUPTI 2 by kangertech come with a second adapter for other tanks and supports RBA function.
- Resistance : CUPTI 2 was 0.1 – 2.5 Ohm ,the GBOX70 Kit was 0.1 – 3.0 Ohm.
If you are MTL or DL users, you can buy CUPTI 2 Kit ,is specially design for MTL or DL supporting and Kanger CUPTI 2 supports RBA function as well. But if you want a all in one kit with more modes supported and Anti-leak design,you can buy GeekVape GBOX70 Kit.