Today,Smoktech released the updated firmware for Smok Alien Kit , the V1.2.2 mainly fixed some bugs to provide a better vaping experience for our users.See changelogs below
- Solved the “misfire” problem during vaping.
- Vaping is more comfortable with more accurate Temperature Control
- Will ask “is it a new coil” every time you remove the tank and put back on
And now you an buy Smok Alien 220w TC Starter Kit with decent price at vapingbuy.com and following is a step by steps guide on how to update Smok Alien 220w TC Starter Kit firmware to latest V1.2.2 version.
Things you need
1.Download Alien upgrade tool V1.2.2 from here
2.Factory Micro USB cable (with data transfer function).
3.OS System requirement: Windows XP/7/8/10. (FYI: There is no driver to match Apple Mac OS from the PCB chip vendor.)
Smok ALIEN TC Kit V1.2.2 Updated Guide
1.Unzip Alien upgrading Tool folder with the programming tool and BIN file, and then open the ISP tool just like following pix show
2.Hold the firing button, connect the Alien 220w TC Kit to the computer (Pls hold the fire button during the upgrading ),then click the “Connect” icon till the “disconnect ” icon come with light
3.Open alien V1.2.2_2 hex
4. Please mind that the “Config” data should be 00013000. Redownload the ISP tool if you can’t adjust it
5.Mark “APROM” file icon, unmark other icons, then click “Start”
6. Please mention that you will get a PASS if you have upgraded your Smok Alien 220w Starter Kit successfully
Warning Tips during updating
1.You have to take out the battery before upgrading
2. You have to hold the fire button all the time during the upgrading