Subox Mini-C Starter Kit is launching,this is the newest kit released by kangertech. Kanger has announced that the Subox Mini-C Kit will be the updated version of Subox Mini Starter Kit.So,this blog is a comparison between Kanger Subox Mini Kit and Kanger Subox Mini-C Kit to let us better knew what changelogs made
- Developed by kangertech
- Max output power : 50w
- Requires Single 18650 battery
- USB Charging
- 510 threading
- OLED Screen Display
- Subox Mini-C Kit by Kangertech is the new version of Subox Mini Kit
- eJuice capacity : Subox Mini 50w kit has 4.5mL e-Liquid,the Subox Mini-C 50W Kit was 3mL.
- Kanger Subox Mini-C 50W Starter Kit with upgraded chiselled looked and upgraded top filling system,check pix comparison below
- Kanger Subox Mini-C 50W Kit with new adjustable e-liquid channel that allows no waste of e liquid when changing coils for operation and also SSOCC are compatible.
- kanger subox mini kit supports RBA function,the new Subox Mini-C Kit didnt support.
Subox Mini-C coming soon and now is unavailable,so if you want buy a compact kanger kit,you can wait for a moment and give new kanger subox mini-c 50w kit a shot,it is the newest kit by kanger,with new technology supporting and will give you a great vaping experience,but if you dont want wait and like RBA function and a little bigger eJuice,then buy subox mini, this kit has out the market for ages,with so many users and price is cheap affordable too.